Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Vaction



Christmas is one of the most wonderful times of the year unless you don't celebrate it then that is different. One of the best things is having like a three week break from school its one of the best things. Most of the break I had spent time with my family. Some of the time it would get annoying with every one around and I could not go any where.
So it was the second day after school got out and me and my brother decided to do some thing we do every year which is SNOW SOCCER! It is one of the best things about break. The ball is so hard to control and you can tackle people it might sound stupid talking about it but it is more fun playing it. We got a ton of people they were from my brothers team and also Stevenson varsity soccer players. So we played for about seven hours straight. When we got done we were soaking wet and super cold but once we changed into warm clothes and had hot chocolate it felt a lot better.
So on Christmas eve all of my family went to my grandpas house. We played ping pong pool and a lot of pool. So we always have an amazing home cooked meal and mostly based on what polish people eat like broche. Most people does not even know what that is do you. It is a creamy soup that you usually eat with mashed potatoes. Are dinner was very filling and after we ate home made Christmas cookies. So we then exchanged Christmas gifts I was pretty depressed on what I got which was a alarm clock that I had to put together my house which was really disappointing.

So on Christmas day my sisters woke me up at about six o'clock i was so tired i could not do it at all. So i went back to sleep and then my parents woke me up. I was very excited at what i got. The best thing i got was a new snow board I got a JP walker but i would have rather had a butron i do not think it really matters though it is still a good gift.

At new year we went up to my cabin in Argentine and we went snow boarding at mount Holly. It was really great i had so much fun with are family friends up there. After we got to the cabin after snow boarding we played ping pong all night an when it was dark out we got a bunch of lights and we played ice hockey down at the lake by are cabin. it was so fun and on New Years day we had a massive party it was the most fun i have ever had.


1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas vacation sounds cool. I love Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete