Friday, February 12, 2010

Big Bird

The brisk wind slid across my face nipping my nose. The sky was dark on the hard winter’s day. As I walk through the seemingly lifeless forest an unexpected gust of wind started to lift me off my feet and slammed into a tree. As I stumbled to get my self up I saw a gigantic shadow soar above my head I heard stories but I did not know it was real. It was supposed to be a legend some sort of myth it was only known as the big bird. All I had with me was my red rider bi bi gun with about 10 shots. I took but missed by a long shot. As I chased it I tripped on an out grown root of a large maple tree. As I fell I shot the gun some how hitting the wing bringing it to the ground about half a mile away. I ran as fast as I could to the impact zone to see the amazing beast. As it stood up I noticed the size of it maybe 6 ft tall with a wing span of ten ft. The beast with lighting speed ran for it but the woods were too thick. It began to slow down as I began to catch up. I did not know if I should kill it or not. So I took another shoot at it and missed the bird started to crow at me my eyes were on its sharp beak and gigantic talons and it looked like it was coming to attack me so I kept shooting and missing. I think that I had about 4 shots left. Then it stopped, waiting for its chance to strike as it leaped I shot it in the chest. It laid on the ground all the life drained out. I have felt ashamed for hurting such a wonderful beast and decided to give it a burial. It took awhile but it was done. As I walked away I played the whole story in my head. Not expecting to tell the story until know.

4 comments:

  1. Brian I think you did a good job big fisherizing this story, turning a small bird into a beast. Although I dont think you should be shooting down birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story bryan you did a good job bigfisherizing it and I know dan took your idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice story good job big fisherizing it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian, I liked your story it had good detail.
    PS. We have the best handshake ever.

    ReplyDelete